XRP followed bitcoins pump and didnt manage to reach the intended 61.8 & 78.6 retracements.
However if this daily fibonacci inside the overall (BOLD) fib would come through a pull back on or around 23rd July close/4th July open.
This would be the ideal scenario for one last dip to fulfill the long term retracements.
However with all the news out in the last few...
800 EMA below price
Good structure for Fibs
Support and resistance
I am waiting for a likely push down in the morning and then another good push to the upside! There is many ways for this to go sideways at the moment! I am also looking at divergence on this pair to see if I can capture a scalp!
I am also waiting upon what could be a bad day for £ as...
We Have A Big Weekly Fib Retracement To The 61.8 & 78.6 Levels That Could Occur
If $0.18400 Holds We Will Have Our Ideal Scenario (green), To $0.22000 Or Straight Moon?
If $0.18400 Breaks And The News On July 21 Doesnt Mean Owt Then We Have The Second Scenario (purple)
Please See Previous Posts 🙏
Here we have GBPCHF!
Hitting the killer retracement
Trendline 60min and 240min TF still intact
Zones in play!
I move down tot he 15min or 30min TF to get entry's for smaller SL
You will see 2 positions thats because their is 2 trendlines
1. 60mins with zone in the fib killer zone!
2. 240min with trendline and just hitting the upside of the...
Here is the us30 sell trade I will be looking at!!
Here is where i think there be a good reversal candlestick trade! to get into a sell!
Fib retracement below 800MA
Good support and resistance!!
The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) tracks the performance of 30 of the biggest companies in the US and is often used as a...
Here is my weekend analysis for BTCUSD
I normally wouldn't trade at the weekend! but if this opportunity arises then I may take if there is a reversal pattern within my zone and the killer fib zone! on lower TF
NEWS SOURCE (FORBES_)
Trump’s Empty Bitcoin Threat; PayPal Prepping For Crypto Trading
Bitcoin had another calm week despite...
We are now testing werry strong yellow support on price 0,18$ to 0,195$. From this support we will get more the answers where we can going.
I think, that we going to 0,22$ and come next correction to yellow support and at the same time confirmation of the red line. When this support and first red line will be confrim, It will be new trend of ZIL for long term. If...
This is what I am looking for to signal a buy from this pair!
I will be waiting for candle closes rejection of the trendline and the zone!
I will also be waiting for an opportunity for a buy order!
You can see it be hitting the 61% FIB Trendline! and its above the 8-0-0 EMA