Forming symmetrical triangle below monthly resistance, had multiple fake outs to the upside with large rejection, hinting there is possible going to be a break to the downside possible to 0.71200 as our first target and eventually lower to 0.70600.
Very bullish on UJ for next week. Looking for dollar to take control which will help. I have annotated my levels which I will be looking for buys. Purely looking for fake outs to the downside. Buy zones are ares, not exact price points.
Last post: June 3rd. See chart.
Review: Price was approaching the resistance level.
Update: Since the last post, price broke above the resistance level but has failed to stay there and has now fallen back below that level. The breakout was a fake breakout.
Conclusion: We need price to break the resistance level again and stay above it before looking for...
This stock is featuring for the first time on our TradingView blogs.
Current setup: Price has just broken out of consolidation which lasted for several months.
Conclusion: We need to see price remain above the consolidation zone to make sure this is not a fake breakout. We will wait for the next breakout before looking for a trading opportunity.
COPPER HG HG1
Like last week, just more confusing
Gann fan forming maybe?
Price might Fakeout and bounce again.
#Patience and wait for a sign.
If I had to bet now I would say Long but - again - let's wait for a clearer view.