Have a look at my last post on EURUSD and Give us a follow! I waited for a clear Change of trend and Clear IMB below to execute this trade. This is not hard to execute this kind of strategy, If know what you are looking for, the same fractal patterns repeat themselves over and over again!!
I made 25% on GJ this week as well!!!.
Eurusd We could have a...
Price pushed past the key structural level marked introducing huge numbers of sellers into the market. Price will have to pull back to collect some orders before we see anymore downside continuation. I would like to see a pullback into the selling region marked before we begin to sell off into our target area.
This has broken resistance and hit TP on my trade from previous post on this pair. Now I want to see this retrace back to this resistance level and see this act as the new support, then a long can be taken if we see this rebound higher from here. Anywhere between 0.382 and 0.618 Fibonacci shown on the chart is a good buy in level.
Target is the previous high of...
1.20000 is a key level if you draw it on your chart and go to the monthly timeframe then zoom all the way out you will see how many times it has been respected as both support and resistance over the years. Remember the higher the timeframe the level you find the stronger it will be, therefore more likely to hold.
Also remember to look at DXY when trading any USD...
This has retraced to support, need to wait for confirmation of a rebound from this level before entering a long. EMA's have cut lower and MACD is on the verge of being bearish so must wait and see how this develops, do not jump in too fast as it could break lower to the previous monthly lows.
If we see the rejection from this level then I am aiming for a more...
This has made a big move from support. I previously marked this out as a buy area and this strong bounce looks good. Price needs to hold above the support I have marked with the black rectangle. If the daily candle closes above this then its definitely looking good to push higher. EMA's have only just crossed and MACD is just passing 0 so it would be nice to see...
Everyone will be gearing up to sell aggressively at the key structure marked.
I personally think the price will be pushed slightly higher to fill the void between the structure and the order block before a strong sell-off.
The USD's strength in the past few days keeps pushing this down. In my last post on this I hoped it would hold at 0.382 Fibonacci but did say it could drop to 0.5 and 0.618. This price aligns with previous structure so there will be support here. For the moment it is still bearish so we need to wait for a sign that it will turnback before entering another long....
We’re in New York season, too
we refused to break the powerful Support
which has been retested all the time as Support
and as Resistance, from this rejection we have emerged
in the end we will have Bullish movement
until zone 1.21832