After last weeks long securing 80-100 pips profit. Some of us still have longs open from around 1.1000. Here we have another second opportunity. Look out for signs within the highlighted area to take a BUY. Potential to break 1.1100 and make new highs.
FREE ANALYSIS AND TRADE IDEAS, JOIN THE GROUP: t.me
Possible buy for EURUSD
- Recently hit long term support trend line (long bias)
- Moving within parallel trend line channel and hit support zone (long bias)
- Bounced support trend line at least 3 times (validates long bias)
- Also hit local horizontal support zone (long bias)
- Price also moving slowly above both 200 EMA and 50 EMA (long bias)
Stop loss set at...
Monthly and Weekly charts demostrate strong down trend. Daily and 4 hr chart indicate weakening buy signal and retest of previous 4hr lows at 1.108. Waiting for break and retest of current low (1.1) to execute sell trade.
- Currently looking to go long EUR/USD we have bullish divergence on both the daily and 1 hour time frames. Possible reach down to lower trend line before reaching new highs, although we're currently on a nice support area. For now, I have a limit order just above the previous 1-hour...
Price has been acting within a parallel trend line channel and has recently hit the resistance line of this. Price has also reached a strong horizontal resistance zone and has bounced off which gives a us a short term long bias. Trade has been input with a Stop Loss of 40 pips and a Take Profit of 110 pips. FX:EURUSD
Possible buy position for EURUSD. This one is purely price action analysis with no indicators. Price previously broke out of my parallel trend line channel to the downside but I believe this was a false break out and price has hit the trend line support which is moving upwards. Price has also recently bounced off of a local horizontal support zone which leads to a...
Possible buy for EURUSD. Price is moving between a parallel trend line channel and has recently reached a local support zone as well as the support trend line of the trend line channel. This indicates a long bias. I have placed a trade with a stop loss just below the trend line channel to account for any fake breakouts of around 40 pips and a take profit of around...