- Dump from supply zone, expected retrace back up
and another dump.
- 1.75859 has acted as a good support level, increasing
the likelihood of price retracing once it closes around
- Entry set to bottom of the supply zone, with stop loss
just above the supply zone.
- Target will be the last lower lows.
EURNZD - sell now open.
The entry price, SL and multiple TPs are shown on the chart.
Our back testing and money management strategy itself is holding until a reverse signal to ride a big trend, but as you will not see the next signal - manage the trade as you wish should you decide to enter.
What is our strategy?
Our strategy is a trend following strategy,...
Once we see a break of this small level acting as support I believe this trade will flourish to the downside. The Alkaline team entered slightly early yesterday but we are still in the game with great utilization of ATR stop loss placement.
Wishing everyone a great trading day!
COT Data - 51% Short
If we manage to see a break of the small ascending trend line, I will class the small break to the upside from the resistance level as an SL hunt to gather liquidity before a potential strong bearish move to the downside. If we see the break, I will be waiting for a re-test of the trend line or structure followed by rejections before placing my sell...
As we can see on Friday bears made a big push through strong support, i want to see price push back up and re test this area as resistance before pushing down even further. There are around 600 pips between my 2 areas so this would make for a lovely swing trade.
Simple setup that most people wont see as there minds wont let them accept this is a good setup as it...
Previous BUY banking a healthly gain for all who stayed in! SELL now open and currenly running +70 pips!
What is our strategy?
Our strategy is a trend following strategy - that is coded in pine script to use with the trading view platform - the entries are shown automatically! NOTHING is done manually, it can be used on any instrument and time frame. However,...
We can see that this finally broke out and is now going to retrace, I am waiting for price to respect one of the Fibo levels before I place a buy to the top!
This can be sold from this level and im going to guestimate TP will be around the 50.0 level