Price currently around a daily/weekly resistance support 1.6000
A trendline break has occurred with slowing momentum, indicating a trend change might be on the way. the 4H and 1H printed a bearish divergence with the RSI, now the 1H trendline and daily pivot are being tested. Entered after ECB interest rate decision around today's highs. Additionally if this one...
As you can see EURNZD pair recently enjoyed a good rally mainly due to weakness of NZD. Now that the price has reached to a Resistance level where this pair has reacted on a number of occasion. Similar level has worked as a support as well. I will be looking for a bearing engulfing candle to go short on this. First tp will around that marked support...
EURNZD was travelling in a blue triangle, but as you know from our previous trades, price broke out to the downside, came back to retest the triangle at the 0.618 retracement level before making its way much lower then the previous support zone.
Price is now travelling in a descending channel and has touched the bottom after a large impulse move down, we expect...
- Price is holding around the support level. Could be a retest of this level or a possible reversal.
- Wait for confirmation candle
- Maybe a continuation of the overall downtrend or a continuation of the previous uptrend wave.
EURNZD has been travelling in a triangle to the downside. We entered into a long position after we saw some confirmations of trend reversal on lower time frames ,our target for the long position (RETEST) is the 0.618 of the large previous downwards impulse move. This is where we have short positions locked and loaded.
we hope you enjoy some profits from this trade...
Price approaching towards key resistance and support level. Price has reacted and reversed on most occasions at this level. I'm anticipating the price will reverse and retest the bottom to create a double bottom. I will be looking to book my first tp around the first support level marked here and a 2nd tp at the very bottom from where I will be looking to go...
While the price is below the resistance 1.7390, beginning of downtrend is expected.
We make sure when the support at 1.6325 breaks.
If the resistance at 1.7390 is broken, the short-term forecast -beginning of downtrend- will be invalid.
While the RSI downtrend #1 is not broken, bearish wave in price would continue.
A peak is...
A bearish Bat completed but price spiked a bit above the reversal zone. I have a pending sell order at 1.7425 with stop loss at 1.7455 (30 Pips) and targeting 1.7335 (60 Pips). I will delete this order if price rallies above 1.7465 before the short trigger.
this is interesting: on EURNZD we're testing a key structure level on the daily and we've also formed a nice Bat Pattern that's completed and that's not yet hit targets. Around the completion zone, price has also created a nice double top with RSI divergence that makes me comfortable in taking this short with stops above structure and targets down below...
At long term resistance on the daily chart. Bearing divergence on the daily and the 4h charts. Also at the upper edge of the 4h ichi cloud. Trading short down to the bottom of the cloud with also corresponds with previous resistance.
this is quite simple, it's a bat formation that's setting up on the 4hr chart and its D point it at a daily structure. This is why i'm very carefully looking at this pair, waiting for price to come back up to sell. Let's see, i'll keep you updated!
If you have any question/idea, feel free to comment below.
Otherwise, see you in the next chart!
after getting stopped out on this pair not long ago, i'm back here because my analysis finally became true. Indeed, we saw a reversal of the trend starting at 1,6680. This change of trend is signaled by a sequence of lower lows lower closes that broke the main support at 1,64. At this point, i know my bias is confirmed by price action and i'm willing to...