We are currently trading in a 15 pip range. I will not be trading in the range as it is too small. If we break above resistance and form a support on lower timeframes, I would look to execute buys up to the next resistance, I would look to secure positions at the first two buy targets highlighted on the chart as those are rejections areas. There is clean traffic...
Price broke support and made a low but resistance was not formed to take an entry, as resistance formed later on I executed a sell as the 15m candle broke the low of the previous bearish 15m, with our SL very tight above the previous candle. As candle tapped the wick of the low, entries were secured at 18 pips, before price came back to entry, so a small 18 pip...
The short position started at the breakout and retest of the trend, I would love to see a breakout and a retest on the highlighted zone for a re-entry.
This is not a trade advice please do your due diligence, past results does not guarantee future results
Employ proper risk management
I am trading on a small account, documenting my progress. This is not intended to be a signal!
Break of H4 Trend Line to test support at 124.000. Expeting a retest of lower trend line structre along with fib level 0.382 were we have our first take profit. Take profit 2 extended to our next fib level at 0.618 at 125.500.
Sell at CMP - 124.250
I will present this opportunity in a simple way and clear!
EUR JPY has been creating HH and LH , from the 3 week of the year. That been said, we simply are applying a ABCD.
Possible C 125.027, where the 61.8 % fib is located
and the possible D 126.372
I hope this that help you guys.
All the best
Currently have what looks like a retracement on the downtrend with EURJPY , up to the 50% zone. It is also sitting around a support / resistance at this level too, there is the potential for a head and shoulders pattern to complete, with indicators showing the bull power slowly running out. This could start the final leg of the right shoulder. I will be...
Currently rejecting 0.382 Fib level at 132.21 3 and I think this level is going to hold, potential short with an entry around 132.000 and if price holds out past daily trendline then this pair could continue to melt down to 130.400 area.