I am waiting for price to close below the support line before I short to the greyed area where price has been rejected before
Once price has then continued to move I will place another short to the next support line
We will need to wait for the pullback upon breakout before placing the trade
We can see from the chart that this pair has fallen from this zone a few times in the past, i am currently selling but waiting for price to break this key level before adding another sell
I believe it will come up and test resistance again before dropping
Price has made its way to a huge reversal zone at 0.91500 which also lines up with the 0.61 fib level indicating it could either reverse or have a pullback at this area . As i am also expecting GBP to strengthen due to lock down measures being eased and the economy getting back on its feet
it makes sense for me to be shorting this pair at this important level....
Option 1. GREEN
Ideally we are looking for perfection and for price to hit the top of the trend line with a hover and then look to sell to the downside.
Price retraces, forms bear flag which I am happy to take, if price then hovers on the lower trend line then I will potentially also scale to take price further to the downside to the start of the...
Nice and easy setup this. After a decent downtrend we have seen some pullback followed by a nice bearish cande which suggest we should see more downside movement. I have gone short on this and marked the tp and sl for you as well.
Let me know your toughts as well.
Trade safe and good luck.
Since early April EUR/GBP has been stuck in a 200 pip channel. Currently price is pushing the upper line of the channel and this week we saw WR1 pivot taken out and price reaching WR2. RSI readings on all time frames are over 60 other than D1 (58) and M15 is reading 70. The Daily R1 pivot is at .8873 which is 10 pips from where we are now. GBP is generally...
Since the end of March, EURGBP has been locked in a 180 pip range flag. We've just seen the top of this flag rejected and with WR1 pivot in this area it seems unlikely that we'll see price move higher any time soon.
I'm in SHORt at the top of the flag at .8800 with a 20 pip STOP. We should see a move down to the bottom of the flag now at .8700 area. If this level...
There's GBP strength across the board and my Disciplindicator indicator is flagging this EURGBP SHORT trade as having a high success probability. Last H1 candle was a doji indecision candle and the current candle that closes in 15 minutes looks like this will also be a doji indecision so the BULLS aren't out of this so a bounce of the support indicted cannot be...