Liquidity has been swept at the low, lift-off is now ready.
I missed the initial entry point so I will wait for a significant pullback followed by rejection before I buy into the level marked with a tight stop loss.
Daily Chart - Break previous level of resistance making a new high...
H4 chart - broke support level failing to reach target, potential corrective (ABC) underway.
30m Chart - break of support, retest of previous support level as resistance 38.2% Fib level (trynna catch the higher timeframe retracement) which on the 30m chart is a "temporary" downtrend.
Hi all, hope your having a great week, really happy with current performance for the strategy, forward testing is showing solid results across the board.
The entry price, stop loss (in pipettes) and take profit are shown on the chart itself.
Just something I'm working on in Pine script, I'll share as many trading ideas as and when I can, so I can document my...
EURAUD has been trading within this huge channel for almost 10 years now so a very significant channel with the Eurozone starting to breakdown a clean break of the low of this channel exposes further losses looking at the 1.40 as the first major target which would provide 1,300 pips
Hello and welcome back traders🙂.
EURAUD has been is a consolidation zone for the past few days now and it's recently retested the support but it couldn't break through and successfully rebounded.
Meaning we could see it retest it's resistance.
Both lines are marker in the graph.
Good luck trader's and may this week be profitable for you all. 🙂
If you found...
This has made a good retrace, I would like to see it touch 0.5 Fibonacci ideally before dropping. MACD and EMA's have this on the verge of being bullish on this timeframe so I want to see these cross back lower before entering a trade. If they do not then this could continue higher to the next resistance level before dropping.
I have set TP just below the...
#EURAUD is ready to turn around.
The cloud is closing up signifying a kumo twist is on its way shortly wheras TK crossover has taken place.
We wait for Chikou to confirm with it being above the cloud along with price.
If it crosses 1.57724, it has a high probability to continue further up.