After receiving orders for 15 million dollars, CAMT flies and closes the day, which already started with a strong gap, beyond the all-time highs, breaking the descending retracement channel (which we had already talked about).
We could now hypothesize an entry at tomorrow's opening with Stop Loss below the POC given by the retracement, and a minimum TP at the...
If there is another strong bullish candle then this can be a good breakout trade! It will be a good long position with a potential risk to reward of 1:2.
The EMA's are also showing bullish signals which gives me a good confluences.
As a bonus we could also enter another long position at the reversal.
Let's see whats what happens at the end of Friday.
Awaiting break and retest of either side.
Bullish trade Idea
1. Wait for an impulsive break of 1740
2. Wait for price to retest 1740 region - ideally with a bull flag
3. Enter trade with a take profit of atleast 1780. Ideal target 1800
Bearish trade idea
1. Wait for an impulsive break of 1660
2. Wait for price to retest 1660 region - ideally with a bear...
Bullish divergence on the Daily on the MACD and the RSI - green line
We can see how the price consolidates inside in what it seems to be an ascending triangle - blue line. Formations like this tend to break upwards.
Regardless the direction of the breakout , we currently trade in the low are of the consolidation and just bounced off the demand trend-line...
Here we see two options;
1) a Long opportunity using the Ascending Triangle Pattern.
Here we will wait for an upward break back into the support line.
We then anticipate a rally up towards .72800 and prepare our entry and exit strategy.
2) a Short opportunity using the Double Top strategy.
Price retests resistance line twice but is rejected back to...