WTICOUSD I hold the long position. The exchange apparently tested the bottom of the W1ATR correction range. It is also visible (thick red rectangle) that you have created a "spike" symmetrically over this range. Therefore, my analysis of the ascent is still valid. The target price did not change either.
Project going forward.
Ncondezi will receive between $40m-$60m for back costs & development depending on final tariff agreement
JDA signed with GE & CMEC
Higher low set & should head north from here on swing up.
Fundamentals intact & once tariff agreed and numbers are shown this will do most likely 300-400% in a day!
I bought a few times so have average about...
OIL/XTIUSD Weekly Forecast 24th-28th Feb 2020
- After hitting target 1 @ 49.1 oil started making new highs holding healthy levels of new support
- Price came up all the way to my key levels metioned 2 weeks ago @ 53.8 to @54.35 area
- So going into this week, we are looking for further moves going bullish,
- At the moment price is at a great place for potential...
There are excellent chances for WTI to move up from here!
There is still 15mins for this candle to wrap up but I think there are great chances for upside since we are testing a support and have a contraction leading to 61.8%. The new 4H candles just started so im excited to see how things work out!
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support line (1.90). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
. NATURAL GAS is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
.The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic support....
In my last post on WTI, we have predicted OIl to reverse, and in fact, it did after the hit on IRAQs Military Base back in December. Since then, I was targeting $50.00 Level, and then $48.00. As from the recent moves, I believe Oil is consolidating and have found some support at around $50.00 price level. Looking forward, I believe Oil still has room for a deeper...
Brent and WTI remain in decent down-trends and the sentimental support a bearish outlook as the Coronavirus and OPEC put pressure on it.
Our system indicates great selling opportunity right now with a contraction leading ot 38.2% of the low/high of the recent movement.
Follow us, a video is coming as a related post!
**THE ONLY THING THAT WORRIES ME IS THAT...
Join Telegram group below, always send my entries and stop losses from analysis above. We are growing fast, join us now!
t.me (enter here)
+447943547629 (My cell)
do not miss this week!
Last two most recent weeks results
280+ Pips +6R x2 = 12%
180+ Pips +4R x2 = 8%
OIL/XTIUSD Weekly Forecast 3rd -7th Feb 2020
- Last week we hit target target 1 on monday @52.70 and then thr thursday and friday went and hit target 2 @ 51.25
- Going into this week for bearish continuation with a pull back in mind to reach around the 52.70 area or further more to my second key area.
- Overall looking at fruther declines in oil due to...