Its about time this dumped, CME gap waiting at around $9,000 im sure.
Nice set up on the 4H timeframe at prior monthly candle and wick PA where it dumped from $20k before.
Fib retracement aligns with top TL of wedge, want this 4H to close below 78.6 bit of an impulse entry..
See what the week brings, 27th Nov seems a good day to send it.
The Historical Volatility Percentile is currently contracting, at levels close to 0. Whether we will see it go to 0 and see the indicator flash is not certain, but likely since values of 0 and 100 are the most occurring. Once the value of the Hurst exponent is starting to trend > 0.5, we will see that HVP contraction is complete and expansion has begun.
Historical Volatility Percentile is currently contracting, at levels close to 0. Whether we will see it go to 0 and see the indicator flash is not certain, but likely since values of 0 and 100 are the most occurring. Once the value of the Hurst exponent is starting to trend > 0.5, we will see that HVP contraction is complete and expansion has begun.
- We´re in a primary Targetzone from the daily perspektive
- In the 1h BTC finished the grey bearish Target
- Lower Low/Highs (Priceaction)
- After the Dump we´re looking for Entrys in at the 0.785
Fib Level which would be also the Target of the bullish
Check out my other Ideas
I guess 56 hours of non-stop analysis payed off
in a form of followed 56 hours of pleasant observation,
of how the forecast predicts
with 95% precision all the price movements)))
Now this is the time for the bulls to get into play.
Probably on Monday, or even in the following 4-5 hours
we will observe a huge price.
A lot of confirmations kicked in,
Looks like Bitcoin is on it's way back down again, Failure to hold this support area 9400-9500 it looks set to trickle down to the 8600 regions.
This is good in some ways, consolidation and retracements are required for further long-term growth. Also allows Alt-coins to breathe.
Be careful going long, deep bear zone right now. Also, be careful going long on...
This is just the worst case scenario, don't take it too seriously. BTW it is still a possibility considering that stocks were in a bubble pumped artificially by the FED. We'll check at least 2 years from now.
Hey ho boys, Who's ready for a little pump to 5.3k? I sure am.
Price action is looking very similar to the July Fractal and I think we will repeat that.
This 5.3 level would hit right at the daily 50 ema which has been acting as a strong resistance over the last few months
Everyone and their dog is talking about 3k Bitcoin. Following the masses never works...
Well.. well, unless one is Rip-van-Winkle, it shouldn't be news that everybody is stampeding out of cryptos. Thankfully I made no predictions on Bitcoin or any crypto going north. There were indications of a probably pump north a couple weeks ago (and for every probability in one direction I said there is a probability in the opposite). So now we're into dump...