Pound currently showing weakness against the dollar. My longterm view of the pound is that it will see 1.1500 next year and aren't really looking for too many buy trades until it proves its got strength. However in the mean time it is sitting in a precarious position above 1.22500. A break of this level will see us down to new strong level of 1.2500 which has been...
EURUSD is looking really bearish here as it is trying to hold on by the skin of its teeth. It's looking like it's going to be going short again after this brief retracement fizzles out. I'm looking for euro to come back up to the 38.2 Fibonacci of the last move down to look for multiple rejections to look for a continuation opportunity back down to initial targets...
USD strength expected to continue.
price recently broke daily support and re-confirmed this as resistance (orange line)
before moving lower.
Higher TF support break missed, so looking for short entries on hourly support/resistance levels.(green lines)
entered at 0.72400, suspect this to form resistance and TP at lower previous hourly support.
Expected USD strength to continue.
Price broke Daily support and re-confirmed it as resistance, continuing lower, so ive looked for short entries and targets on the hourly.
green lines represent hourly support resistance. ill take the short from 0.72378 to the below past support
Drew these levels last week when price was breaking the red line of support.
Support lien was re-tested and then price moved lower creating a new support.
As i missed the above break of highter time frame support line (red) the green hourly support (turned to resistance) became entry point
So long as USDCAD trades above 1.31 this week, there's a case to be made for a bullish reversal on this trend line support (despite the recent spike in oil prices). If prices continue falling past 1.31 without any rapid sell-off, I will probably disregard this trend line. A strong break below would expose the 1.27/28 area in the near term. I would target 1.35/36...
Here i have gu. prices seem to be respecting that line on daily timeframe. i am looking for a possible long if i see that line is still being respected. if we see a break of that line i could possibly look for a short entry. i really want you guys to comment what you think and help me out on what i should do and dont.
i am currently short on usdcad after breaching, retesting and closing below the retest with a bearish engulfing. price has since retreated to retest a key level so we will see how this goes. expected strong Canadian data out later today also was part of my thinking for this trade so we will see how this goes.
The Dollar index rise of the last few sessions is near completion if not already finished at 101.47. A pull back towards 98 is expected at least if not a full scale reversal towards 90. This bearish view will only be confirmed on a break below the blue upward sloping trend line support. This is not the time to be buying Dollar. On the contrary this is the time to sell.
We can see EURUSD has made a sharp fall to the downside, the first take profit level has been breached at 1.09456.
Now that price has fallen and closed below the first take profit level we will be now looking for our second take profit level: 1.05737. In addition, we will wait for a retest of the new resistance level and then look to sell it off.
I believe that USDJPY is going to break retest the resistance above. Once a clear new support is found the next target will be the 107.947 level. I have found my target not only through structure, but also through using the fibonacci retracement tool.
Shorts have been triggered on this pair, please refer back to previous post.
We can now see that 'Nzd/Usd" had a pullback for a couple days now giving sellers another opportunity to jump in on the down trend. We have seen support at "0.7100" now being tested as possible resistance, more confluence was given as a evening star formation did form and price has...