Hoping to see XRP back below $0.20 by the start of November, an across the board market crash would make sense right before an election this big.
Another retest of the bottom of Januarys range, a dip below is a great buying opportunity before the great reset.
A short term trendline has been broken and now into the range shown, lets see what the end of October brings. 🤞
Technical Analysis from Week frame to 15min frame,
a video with full Technical analysis for the USD/CHF having some strong patterns on the way,
I would really love to hear your opinion on what we have here,
LETS ALL WAIT FOR THE BREAK TO GET THE GREEN LIGHT FOR A BIG SELL,
1) Price at daily resistance
2) potential double top
3) price is in a bearish pattern
4) Waiting for a 4hr rejection from resistance zone before entering sell
A) If price breaks the resistance looking to buy trades
B) Look out for daily candle closure
Always retraces after a big move, would love to see $0.22 - $0.17 one more time before 'The Great Reset'.
I dont see price going any higher than $0.35 - $0.36 in this current wave (wave 3). The 4th wave would align for a great last chance to buy before we moon.
We have broke a daily trendline around the $0.22 resistance which has yet to be retested, the fact...
A pullback towards $0.19 - $0.18 would line up perfectly for a 4th wave following the basic elliot wave theory.
The 4th wave would align with the major monthly support around the black zone.
A fibonacci from wave 2 to wave 3 is ideal as this is from the last higher low to the most recent higher high. The 61.8 & 78.6 retracements align perfectly with the support...
XRP followed bitcoins pump and didnt manage to reach the intended 61.8 & 78.6 retracements.
However if this daily fibonacci inside the overall (BOLD) fib would come through a pull back on or around 23rd July close/4th July open.
This would be the ideal scenario for one last dip to fulfill the long term retracements.
However with all the news out in the last few...
Still Waiting For This Ting To Pop Off
Few Confluences Would Like To See The Daily Close Above Blue Support
Fib Is MINUS The Previous PA Could Still See As Low As $0.175 Just Quick Trade Init
Otherwise I Will Await Intra Day PA
This is just what I would like to happen with the price over the next few days counter to my short position on my previous post.
I think the analysis & confluences on the short set-up look better, I would just prefer for the price to go up not down lol.
We all want price to go up however this is just based off the last 30 days of PA and with the last few candles...