My previous long orders closed (see related chart below) and I'm now going short now, due to this nice pin bar candle on the 24-FEB close, however, the trend is still going upwards, so I might get stopped or not.
Major support is at 1.34
Will it go down that far? Let's see...
Short limit Entry at 1.4088
Stoploss at 1.4270
GBPUSD looks like the market made jump up 1.42.
There is a signal that this upward move may end sometime soon on the daily and 4hr charts.
My trailing-stop moved up nicely and may... eh...will most likely get me out the trade around 1.413
Preparing to get my shorts on.
I've placed the 3rd limit order on GBPUSD at 1.4098
Both trailing stops from the previous 2 orders is following the market nicely.
The next resistance 1.41086 and I expect a drop down towards 1.3940 - 1.405 support levels.
As always, Plan your trades and Trade Your Plan!
I've placed 2 limit orders last week on GBPUSD, both with a trailing stop with a set-and-forget as the trend has been going up.
It does look very overbought hence the very tight trailing stop so that it's "set and forget".
Major resistance will be around 1.40
With support around 1.3940
As always, Plan your trades and Trade Your Plan! ✌
A pullback is expected from the supply zone.
I will be looking for any sign of weakness in the supply zone on smaller time frames to go short on this pair.
The DXY weakness is stopping me to look for a trend reversal from this supply zone this week.
We may see a nice pullback and then an opportunity to buy as well.
Signal was sent on Oct 4 for Cable short. 100+ pips caught, the current situation facing this pair is that cable is going for a restest of 1.3 price level.
It would be best now to exit your short position, if you have not already, and wait for the double top to form at 1.3. With the volatility seen led by fundamentals...
USDCAD about to rise...
Same stuff, different chart.
Dont be silly with the position size
hold it for what its worth.
This really shouldnt be given away for free... **** it.
Like - Comment - Follow - DONATE = All the good stuff.
We are in overal downtrend on Weekly Dayli and 1H charts.As we can see price nicelly respecting our top trend line and heading back down this is how i see price movement for next days from technical side.From fundamental side all i can say that JPY is a lot stronger than NZD what making me think price may go down even more.Let me guys know what u thinking about...
In 4h chart we are in nice UP trend where last candle just touched bottom trend line and heading back UP on 15min timeframe we are in downtrend where RSI showing bullish divergence so its nice signal for reverse in my eyes.Let me know what do u think down below.
Price nicely jumps from our support line.Our RSI making nice divergence higher lows which means price should reverse up + my old friend Aroon say we are on the way to up trend i think price will move above top trend line if im looking at fundamental side of the trade theres is still big protests in America which means economy of America will decrease from other...
As we can see on currency strenght USD winning against CHF thats one of the reasons to go long in this trade.Second motivation is my fibo where price holding on level 50 on 4h,1h and 15min charts so im thinking it could go UP in this case.This is just my own personal idea dont recomend to use it to anyone as im just begginer and not sure 100% about this move....
As we can see on currency strenght EUR is stronger than JPY and forecast for JPY doesent seems to be very pinky in close future so in this case i would go long after reach our support level of course if its gonna happen.Please let me know what do u think in comments down below.Any advice is welcomed.
as we can see my indicator showing me AUD is a bit oversold and it might be signal to go up.Its a bit late jump in to trade but i think later better then never. Im just begginer and kinda playing with charts now with my Demo acc so every advice is welcome and appriciated :)
Conclusión: Después de la explosión, se está acomulando aún así durante esa acomulación podemos ver como está cerca de retestear el P3 de la tendéncia alcista, cosa que podría hacer; aunque teniendo en cuenta que se nos ha creado un HCH invertido que está siendo retesteado, si nos confirma ese retesteo puede que ya suba directo, de todas maneras, esperaremos un...
USDCHF is now trading at trendline and horizontal resistance after the midterm uptrend. The pair appears bullish around this area so we will wait to see a rejection of this level before looking for short entries.