An update on XLM/BTC. It looks like a clear breakout from the Double Three structure with price breaking out from the zigzag into an initial five wave impulse of a smaller degree. Let's see how it plays out for confirmation.
Please refer to the previous idea I have linked below and follow for further updates.
This is not...
I believe that Bitcoin has mad a double correction labelled as WXY and each individual as ABC.
I think the second C wave or Y wave will end in the highlighted zone.
From this point I expect upside. This will either be an X wave if the correction becomes more complex, or the begging wave of a bull run(1).
In the area of the top two horizontal lines is where...
I see EURJPY to have made a five wave structure and made an A wave.
I see the B wave forming and the moving average coming close to touching price action.
I expect to see a downwards move to around the 61.8% level.
Any advice or feeback is appreciated.
I see an almost completed elliott wave count as the B begins to finish (if it doesn't become more complex).
I expect to see price fall once it reaches the highlighted area and will be watching for a break on the corrective trendline to confirm downside.
I expect prices to fall quite sharply if trendline is broken.
Any advice is appreciated.
Gold seems to have finished the 5 wave pattern which my other gold prediction covered.
The five wave cycle has finished and has formed an A wave, is currently in the B wave and I am looking at any break of the short term trendline.
This would confirm downside.
I would not be surprised if the correction did retrace to the 50-61.8% of wave A before wave B...
A-B fib retracement shows the D finish in 61.8-78.6% area.
I expect price to fall into the 61.8-78.6% area of retracement C to D.
I am waiting to see if it is confirmed for further downside at this point, before making any further predictions.
GBPUSD looks like it has finished the 3rd wave and has began correcting.
I would expect price to climb to the 61.8 to 78.6 % fib retracement level finishing the B wave.
I then would anticipate price to fall down the the 161.8% level of wave A.
This would complete the first of possibly 3 corrections.
If entering, I would wait for a larger/engulfing bullish...
I am currently holding shorts on this pair. We have had a nice corrective structure on the 4H and a retracement and rejection off the 61.8 fibonacci level. We have also broke back below and retested 1.40500 monthly support level as well as broke the counter TL on the 4 hour. Currently seeing a small area of consolidation on the 1H time frame before i expect...
This trade set up is for GBP/USD based off of the 4H chart.
Now we can see price action failed at the 61.8% Fib level on 3 occasions over 2 days. This failure supports the theory that price action is simply taking a break from moving up after a long period of gains.
The market appears to be rejecting any further decline past the 61.8% fib level...