Although I will not be trading it due to my account size not being able to cover the Daily Stop Loss, the pattern has confirmed. I would expect price to retest the right shoulder low before driving up beyond the neckline. Please leave a comment if you see a reason why it would not be valid.
AUD/USD Has recently had a lot of manipulation price has currently rejected the zone of 0.7100 and closed beneath I believe it's time to fall to the down side. price has currently completed a lower high on the higher timeframes with a clean Trendline rejection including more patterns. I can see price going to the Trendline and the Resistance for one more retest...
- Breakout of parallel channel
- Confluence: 61.8 fibonacci level rejection on H4 which happens to be my H4 resistance level (1.3210)
- EMAs crossover with price action below supporting bearish bias
- Bearish sentiment on sterling with uncertainty looming over brexit
- Price seems to be heading back towards the 1.3000 psychological level
- 60 pips target with 30 pips stop
The USOIL just hit a supply level from the higher time frame (weekly).
I prefer to wait for a confirmation in order to take a sell position. the support
Below is my confirmation zone, if the price will break that level it indicates the price
Tends to reach the support below and even the demand at the bottom.
If that happens I'll look for P"A setup for sell,...
Price has seemed to breakthrough the trend and is heading up. Pin-point entry might be very soon as MA's have just crossed on the 60min chart (14ma, 50ema). I believe price will touch and bounce straight of the outer trendline for a clean SHORT in future.