Before the full confirmation for the breakout, we will see a big candelstick with big volume,
so it so important to trade with TP and SL,
we will keep watching the pair, and analyse it's movement, until we get the full confirmation if it doe's,
Looks like support levels are holding well with gold. With continuous bearish movement on TVC:DXY we can expect to see some bullish movement on gold. Will have to weather confirmation line is tested, from there can be certain on bullish movement, id imagine testing FOREXCOM:XAUUSD 's 2000 level again.
the highlighted zone is an area of interest to me. I am not just looking to buy at this level. My bias may be long but i need to find a confirmation to enter the trade. (DB, engulfer etc)
This is a trade setup that i found and identified on a 1 on 1 session with a TeePee Student.
2 weeks ago this pair broke the weekly resistance level (now support) my overall bias for this long term (for now atleast) is long, however, with the price action weakening more and more, and the pair approaching a daily level, i will be looking for confirmations of a short. MACD shows us weakening of the rally through each push higher across both the HISTO & the...
XPTUSD (PLATNIUM) Possible Head and Shoulders Reversal Pattern
Long Period Of Consolidation
Wait for a break of this current consolidation and enter at the Head which is at 910.00 or wait for the confirmation of the Right Shoulder
Patience , let's see what price does
I used support and resistance on the 4HR timeframe to see where price could go next. My analysis shows that it may be bullish if it does bounce off of the support trend line. Plus I will be waiting for confirmation before I enter the trade. Let me know what you guys think.
Although I will not be trading it due to my account size not being able to cover the Daily Stop Loss, the pattern has confirmed. I would expect price to retest the right shoulder low before driving up beyond the neckline. Please leave a comment if you see a reason why it would not be valid.
AUD/USD Has recently had a lot of manipulation price has currently rejected the zone of 0.7100 and closed beneath I believe it's time to fall to the down side. price has currently completed a lower high on the higher timeframes with a clean Trendline rejection including more patterns. I can see price going to the Trendline and the Resistance for one more retest...
- Breakout of parallel channel
- Confluence: 61.8 fibonacci level rejection on H4 which happens to be my H4 resistance level (1.3210)
- EMAs crossover with price action below supporting bearish bias
- Bearish sentiment on sterling with uncertainty looming over brexit
- Price seems to be heading back towards the 1.3000 psychological level
- 60 pips target with 30 pips stop
The USOIL just hit a supply level from the higher time frame (weekly).
I prefer to wait for a confirmation in order to take a sell position. the support
Below is my confirmation zone, if the price will break that level it indicates the price
Tends to reach the support below and even the demand at the bottom.
If that happens I'll look for P"A setup for sell,...