- Potiential new level of support
- Creating a higher low
- 20 EMA moving close to price (moving support).
This will be a pending order depending on how the
market wants to move.
I won't be entering this trade until I see some bullish confirmation.
Here's a trade setup that I was looking at earlier today.
Unfortunately I missed out on the big move due to work commitments, but no matter!
I'm interested to see how price reacts when it reaches the next key level @ 116.200.
There's a few scenarios that could play out here, I'll break them down below.
We see a move past the last peak and a...
". There is still a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested resistance line (115.67).
if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets."
. CHFJPY is in a range bound and the beginning of downtrend is expected.
. The price is below the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a...
We may be a little late to the party on this one but I may consider placing a sell limit from the lower time frame order block I have found. What you witnessed was clear manipulation, firstly we saw price drive to the upside gathering liquidity from the resistance sellers, only to convince retail that price was proceeding to the upside, a strong manipulation wick...
Several people will be seeing wick rejections and start thinking this is it, lets buy immediately. The market knows better and will most likely come down to grab liquidity before moving off into our desired direction. I have marked a potential area of interest where you can look to buy, if we get a buy setup at all in these mad markets!
Definitely a good pair to...
Gold is rallying against the dollar, the chf has high correlation to gold due to the amount of gold in switzerland backing the currency. so because of the daily uptrend we look for long positions, the hourly chart is oversold and bouncing of ema89 after contracting. im opening a buy position here
Price has entered a previous support level at around 115.40. The price did break above the 200 EMA however, after reaching the previous support level, this pair has struggled to produce bullish momentum and is consolidating.
I will be looking to see if the price will turn bearish here, given that there has been a lack of bullish momentum and price has been...
CHFJPY- sell position now valid.
The entry price, SL and multiple TPs are shown on the chart.
Our back testing and money management strategy itself is holding until a reverse signal to ride a big trend, but as you will not see the next signal - manage the trade as you wish should you decide to enter.
What is our strategy?
Our strategy is a trend following...
This one looks like an easy one...
A nice trendline leading right to the 30% of the recent low to high Fibonacci retracement gives us a very strong reward over risk of almost 5 at TP1... and at TP2 its just.... wow! :)
Anyhow, the trade we are taking here is pretty simple, a 4H retracement setup where both TPs line up with supply/demand zomes and could work as...
first of all price reached a very strong resistance area two weeks ago.
We can see a trend line breakout and a pullback after that , so we expect a good retracement to 38.2% , 50% and even 61.8%. But there is no guarantee for price movement to touch all of those levels. I think it goes down to 50% with more probability.
So retracement levels are our...