Looking to SELL USDJPY in SELL AREA and to close position in TP AREA (50 PIPS)
- Do not trade if price breaks through sell area with bullish momentum and close
- Execute on signs of reversal, exhaustion candles, price action in sell area
- Apply appropriate risk management according to what suits your trading style
Trade at your own risk!
Looking for a potential GU SELL, targeting TP AREAS. (30+ PIPS)
Looking to bank 150 PIPS if market holds bearish momentum
- Strictly looking to execute entry on price action, reversal candle, exhaustion candle
- If price breaks through sell area 1 with bullish momentum, look to take sell in sell area 2 (Price Action etc)
EURJPY D1 - Daily candle is forming nicely, this is what we said we were looking for in the webinars this weekend. If we look like we are closing similar to the above this evening, we will jump in with a buy order tonight.
Lastly, we have the GBP/USD. This pair is in a large downtrend like so many other currencies right now. Like many other pairs GU is on the back of global coronavirus-related uncertainty. This pair however has created new market lows (1.14502) surpassing the previous market low which occured October 2016 (1.16496). The Market is also currently over-sold on the RSI...
This is the time when these two major pair is about to talk to us.
Let's see the EUR viewpoint : - The price is breaking out from the weekly trendline and it's making a beautiful pattern formation that we can recognise. The way to trade this, is now to wait for the confirmation and get into the buy.
BUT here comes the USD viewpoint: - The price...