CADCHF -0.75% bears has been pending for quite some time now and last week, we had a nice sell down from legendary supply zone .
However, friday's close did not break my support zone.
Perhaps CAD is stubborn because of the potential more bull in Oil 2.57% due to the dramas in Middle East?
Since xxx/CHF pairs are bearish at the moment, last week's price action...
as with every week i've just released my videoanalysis where i explain my views and my potential setups for the week ahead. In this week's video i explained one of the techniques that allow you to take trades wherever the market is going to go. If you want to see that and other pairs, feel free to click on the link below.
Give me some feedback too!
Traders, CADCHF was brought to our attention as it came and re-tested a weekly support zone and formed a double bottom on the 1hr timeframe. We waited from the break of the neckline before looking for an opportunity for a move to the upside. We will look to add in if we get a confirmed break of the previous daily high circled. Target the resistance at the top.
HUGE SELL occuring on the DAILY.
It looks like the price will finally loose its ongoing test with the resistance shown and plummet down to atleast the outer BBAND if not further down to SUPPORT shown.
This could big a long term trade as a SELL for the near future on this pair.
Waiting on the pair to break. Broke to the upside, currently retracing with a falling wedge (bullish pattern) near a critical zone awaiting on a bounce. Could break either way, but bullish movements seem more likely. Will buy once breaks
OBSERVATION: After hitting monthly resistance price fell to daily support which confluences with the ascending trendline that has been acting as support since June. A break below could see price drop to 0.74400s then 0.73400s while a bounce will see prices rise back to resistance.
GBPCAD is already in the blue box suggesting its recent pullback is complete or very close to being complete. A number of technicals suggest t still has one more push higher to go. The wave count is on the chart showing one more dip before finally topping. This wold agree with the position of the GBPAUD which is still short of its turning area and these two...
just wanted to let you know i'm looking for a reason to short this market. I've noticed we've already completed a Bat pattern and price wasn't able to close above X point, this means the structure held and therefore we want to pay attention to that. As of now though, i'm not short yet because i'm waiting for a confirmation on lower timeframes such as 1h...
Advance Trade ;This particular trade it is not for everyone ,if you are new I will not trade this trade, if you are new just wait and see what happen, or do a practice in demo account.
Reason to go Long
- Base on a possible good news and a very low price the CAD will go long in the average time this happen it is around 100 pips up them the news them back down...
just want to share with you this interesting area that's being tested on CADCHF. It's a daily level of structure that acted as support in the recent past and now it seems that price are being pushed by this level. This is why i want to get involved long with this. There's also a RSI divergence showing in the daily and 4h chart, in addition to a pinbar...