Does anyone else think this looks ripe for an explosion? I've had multiple friends with completely no crypto experience ask me about this today came to check out it's chart and this is what i've come across.
Bearish price action on the BTT/BTC pair is massively slowing. Printing dojis all over the shop.
Primed for a move up.
- BTTUSDT is printing the inverse head and shoulders pattern.
- This is a trend reversal pattern.
- A bullish one to be precise.
- RSI is printing a bullish divergence signal.
- Price is testing the inverse head and shoulders neckline resistance.
- There's a breakout potential.
BUY ENTRY ⬆️
- Aggressive (risky): current market price (now).
In this three day chart of $BTTBTC, we can see that price has consolidated at 15 sats. On balance volume has stopped declining and the stoch RSI oscillator looks primed for a bullish cross.
I am inclined to think that this has good pump potential, for two reasons:
Justin's forthcoming lunch with Buffet could provide sufficient hype and excitement to fuel a...
BitTorrent (BTTBTC) has been holding really nice. Our first wave led us to 120% profits (grow from 10 satoshis average buy-in, all the way to 22 satoshis peak price).
The retrace stopped at 16 satoshis on the 30 May, which is ~27% below peak price.
If you follow Alan Masters, you know that we rebuy and reload on the retrace 15-35% below the peak price reached....