We have printed a small 4H SFP and a close above 43825 could print one on the 1D chart
Looking at the 1H chart, the last up candle that sends price down into the liquidity (SFP) is the breaker
A flip of the LH and a retest of that LH and/or breaker candle would then become my entry points
We also have double stacked oversold bullish divs on this 1H chart and have...
BTC broke down from a rising wedge from 4h time frame. But on daily its looking like its gonna bounce from the golden pocket given in the chart. EMA 100 is also in same spot as the golden pocket. So the probability of the bounce is more unless there is any negative fundamental news.
I have been seeing a lot something will print two lower highs and start a trendline
Then drop quite aggresively and print a low
Then the market will either break the trendline or get rejected again
Finally deviate that low then push on higher as it wipes out all the stops of the pre-emptive breakout trades
Looking at the HTF's the 1D market structure has flipped...
hopefully this gives us some relief to about 53K
if levels there aren't reclaimed I can see 40K being targeted next
bullish above 56-58K, extra bullish above 60K
Bearish below 48K where I would look for a reclaim of 43K, 44K
I have been getting very tempted to completely derisk as we just weren't moving up at all, was feeling a bit toppy
Huge bull flag break and no move up at all - first time this has happened since we cracked the 20K ATH
But if you look on the 1D chart the sell offs from range highs of 60K have been getting continuously smaller, with HL's printing each time
Gave it a...
All the bullish fundamentals you could ask for
Bull flag break with targets of high 60s yet btc can't get a solid 1D/1W close above resistance
Are we consolidating under resistance? I hope so as a deeper correction pullback will bring me and others some pain im sure
Just wanna see a HL print, and if it can flip 58960 cleanly then longs should be on
We have tooked...
Previous expirations were 30th October 2020, 27th November 2020, 25th December 2020, 29th January 2021, 26th February 2021
From thes dates we got a quick burst away followed by a retrace to price area of expiration, in all cases but the December expiration which just aped up
Price proceeded to move up around 25-40% from expiration to expiration which isn't even...
We had a pennant form which price dropped out of and retested and was rejected
These turn into bull flags so would make sense if price dropped into low 50s high 40s to form the descending trendline of support (bottom of bull flag)
Micro range low at 53300, close below here, would look to short a retest to 1W range mids at 51300 and just beneath into golden pocket...
If we continue to hold the previous ATH - $58350 which is acting as the bigger range high then we should deffo break the current ATH of 61840
Little trendline break attempt also which im sure will see a lot of buy volume added to the market if successful
I'm expecting the current ATH to break by Tuesday/Wednesday if we ain't got no major divergences
here we have had a clean sweep of the recent lows, taking out longs which will give us more buyers higher up
clean claims of pink and the 0 would be my ideal longs but I need to sleep so will miss my confirmations, F
If these weren't told hold which knowing Aisa could happen, but I think it would be stupid if so we will bounce anywhere from 52K-49K
1D demand zone...
We saw the same thing on 22nd Feb and I was thinking to wait till the end of that week to confirm the divs then get some sells going however it dumped hours into the first week started, retracing 15K in total
Here same could happen, just need the RSI to tick down and it might shit the bed
Target for drop would be about 52K if the divs was to play out properly, but...