My previous trade broke even as I assumed a breakout from the downward channel I had created in consolidation. This led to price re-testing an 88.6% level on fibonacci. If price closes above once again, I will be looking to long.
Now that the predicted sell off to the (faster than expected) demand zone of 8k has nearly concluded, A reversal is set to happen. Bids at 8.3-8.4k have been filled for both longterm & short term positions. Expecting the classic "µ" reversal up to whatever planet it lands on. A weekly close above $8,746 confirms that capitulation move to 8.1k was the bottom....
BTC holds the 10000 USDT mark though there are no buyers to boost the price on higher levels . It seems though from the chart that we will have to go higher for price to prepare on going deeper on lower lows territory as any attempt from sellers the last week only resulted on strong bounce back above 10000 every time we touched bellow that ,creating a bullish...
My wife is cheating on me... she still uses real money instead of BTC ;p
Now we are going to cut the crap and explain this trade in proper English so everyone can understand.... price has used a strong support zone ( red box ) and is on its way up to our resistance zone ( green box )
See how simple that was? even my pet dog understood it and is now currently on...
As can be seen in the graph above, the Japanese candles rose above the Ichimoku clouds, What Does the Ichimoku Cloud Tell You? The overall trend is up when the price is above the cloud. The last time it happened was somewhere in August 2018
The second important points are that the price goes above the Moving Average 100
(There will be no serious increase as long...
Qtum very close to breakout out. Divergence on the CCI. Reverse head and shoulders completing. We're now just awaiting a BTC rally, expecting BTC to now test the 200 weekly SMA first. Looks like a great long entry point to me.
Seen strong selling at the recent test of the price zone of 4k
the origin of the move was down back a the lows of around the 3400k level
If price pushes back here there is a lower risk long position from here to re test 4k and if weakness is found go and test 5.5k levels
It looks like the price is in a falling wedge type of pattern right now, and the breakout could go to the upside giving bitcoin huge potential for approaching $10,000 USD again. Let me know what you think in the comments, like the idea if you agree, and follow me for more price predictions in the future!
Bitcoin is currently in a holding pattern, between the 200MA and previous resistance-turned-support. As long as we hold this support, we are poised to go higher.
First target is the 9500, then around 11000.
The most bullish scenario would be to consolidate here for a day or two, pop above the 200MA, which would then act as support on the way up to 11k.
BTCUSD pair is in a wedge/triangle, the volume is gradually decreasing and the paid is becoming alot less volatile. My prediction is that this will carry on for some time and we may have a bull run again in november/january time.
Sorry im back quick update i thought i would quickly fire this up i see a bullish spinning top candle
on the 1 day chart i will look into this more in a few hours and throw some more charts up and see
if we can see any change in trend any time a bullish spinning top candle shows up it normaly means
the start of something big.
Now i do not want...