As can be seen in the graph above, the Japanese candles rose above the Ichimoku clouds, What Does the Ichimoku Cloud Tell You? The overall trend is up when the price is above the cloud. The last time it happened was somewhere in August 2018
The second important points are that the price goes above the Moving Average 100
(There will be no serious increase as long...
Qtum very close to breakout out. Divergence on the CCI. Reverse head and shoulders completing. We're now just awaiting a BTC rally, expecting BTC to now test the 200 weekly SMA first. Looks like a great long entry point to me.
Seen strong selling at the recent test of the price zone of 4k
the origin of the move was down back a the lows of around the 3400k level
If price pushes back here there is a lower risk long position from here to re test 4k and if weakness is found go and test 5.5k levels
It looks like the price is in a falling wedge type of pattern right now, and the breakout could go to the upside giving bitcoin huge potential for approaching $10,000 USD again. Let me know what you think in the comments, like the idea if you agree, and follow me for more price predictions in the future!
Bitcoin is currently in a holding pattern, between the 200MA and previous resistance-turned-support. As long as we hold this support, we are poised to go higher.
First target is the 9500, then around 11000.
The most bullish scenario would be to consolidate here for a day or two, pop above the 200MA, which would then act as support on the way up to 11k.
BTCUSD pair is in a wedge/triangle, the volume is gradually decreasing and the paid is becoming alot less volatile. My prediction is that this will carry on for some time and we may have a bull run again in november/january time.
Sorry im back quick update i thought i would quickly fire this up i see a bullish spinning top candle
on the 1 day chart i will look into this more in a few hours and throw some more charts up and see
if we can see any change in trend any time a bullish spinning top candle shows up it normaly means
the start of something big.
Now i do not want...
8400 support or 7k retest?
Looking for .618 Support. $8400
Expecting .705 to hold. $7000
55 EMA support
RSI divergence. Trend.
MACD possibly dipping under 0. (Not happened since 2014.)
T3 CCI failed to cross above 0.
We couldn't close higher to make that final push to 9400-9600USD.
Back inside the range, but we have found support on the pivot, never closing below it.
Now we have made a higher low and continue to squeeze into a tighter range until we break up/out of this pattern.
The bull inside me has not died, just because of this bull trap yesterday; indicators are reset...
Hi all just wanted to throw this up its on the 4hr chart we can see the 100 EMA cross over the 200 EMA while
the 55 ema looks to be holding a bullish pattern, more of a long term basis, as you can see we are in an ascending
triangle and looks like we are onto our 5th wave now the question is are we going to break our and see an ABC
type retrenchment, if...
Hi all i wanted to throw this in here for others to see and see if anything could be taken away from this chart in a more precise way, im looking to broaden my learning with the trading cryptocurrencies, but i have to learn more myself first but im seeing patterns and resistance point emerging.And i do not think we come close to breaking throw the first resistance...
Well it broke through my $11,600 target but yet to smash it. Would be looking to break $12,130 after that. May go down towards MA before trying again. Not expecting the next Williams arrow to be down, and especially not making a lower low than the last arrow down. That would be a surprise.
This is looking really good rally. Smash through $11,600 next. Looking to see at least two more Williams arrows either one down and one up, or two up like earlier rallies to get there or beyond. Back check it for yourselves.
Have just added in a trend line from my 4 hour chart to the 2 hour chart just in case I need to switch because to a key Bollinger point for me just below $10,100 on the 2 hour chart is looking vulnerable. Otherwise no worries.