GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
For the long terms, the SPX500 has reached a new record recently,
As always, after a long rally, I'll prefer to look for sell position, I believe in the simple logic of sell high And buy low, and the SPX500 is definitely in a high level now, if the price will breakout the confirmation zone below it indicates the price has changed the long-term momentum from ...
Back at 154, last established over 4 years ago.
Weekly 50 EMA has crossed the 200 EMA and both are trending upwards.
The next move should be bullish. Wait and see.
- Bullish divergence on H4 using stochastics
- Breakout of the consolidation zone and mini channel on the H1
- Supported by monthly key level if price decides to retest the consolidation zone once again
- 90 pips target with 45 pips stop loss
USDCHF – As we can see, on the hourly chart, the USDCHF is after a great rally and just arrive in the Resistance zone that we can see on the 4H chart, I’m waiting for a reversal signal and if the price will break out the support below it’s a good signal for changing momentum, in that case, I’ll look for P”A Setup for sell position, my first target will be the ...
cadjpy forms a broadening pattern, the price will drop during the trendline breakout
Last post: June 21st. See chart.
Review: Price was approaching the resistance level.
Update: Price is still on its way to target the resistance level.
Conclusion: We continue to wait and see if price can break through resistance and leave the consolidation zone.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave them below. Give us the thumbs up if you ...
Breakout from a triangle which began in Oct 2015.
Death cross in March 2018, where 50 EMA crossed the 200 EMA.
Stochastic also trending lower.
AUDUSD 0.04% – On the hourly chart, we can see the AUDUSD 0.04% is after a long bearish momentum, usually After momentum like this I’ll prefer to wait for a reversal signal. If the price will break out the resistance Above it indicates the price tends to reach the supply above, in that case, I’ll look for P”A setup for buy Position, my target will be the supply ...
- Bearish divergence on the H4 using stochastics
- Price seems to be rejecting the major daily resistance level of 114.33 and started to consolidate on the H1 before breaking out this zone to the downside
- Could see price heading towards 113.00 as it fulfils the fibonacci 38.2 level on the D1 as a well due retracement after consecutive bullish moves
Long term horizontal support seems to be holding. Expecting a breakout in October unless we break below 0.00166.
The GOLD is digging now for the 3 times in the resistance zone above.
If the price will break out the resistance zone above, it can create a great long-term opportunity for buy Position, if that breakout will come true, I'll look for P"A setup of buy position, my target will be the supply at the top, which is a great supply for sell position.
I have tracked BTC/USD 2014 market movements and correlated them to the current Bitcoin chart, marking possible similarities, resistances & breakouts. The current position of Bitcoin after the recent rally is drawing closer to the upper resistance, so will BTC breakout - fakeout or drop down to the lower resistance - decision time is looming with Bitcoin ...
The CADJPY has just arrived into the resistance zone.
I'll wait to see if the price will breakout this resistance zone, If that happens it indicates the price tends to Reach the supply at the top, there are about 120 pips between those levels, in case the price will break The resistance I'll look for a P"A setup of buy position, my target will be the supply at ...
In short, looks like bottom is in (white lines), bullish reversal from lower lows to higher lows (green lines), still stuck under descending trend-line (red line).
BTC still needs to make higher highs, a break above descending trend-line could lead to this.
The USOIL just hit a supply level from the higher time frame (weekly).
I prefer to wait for a confirmation in order to take a sell position. the support
Below is my confirmation zone, if the price will break that level it indicates the price
Tends to reach the support below and even the demand at the bottom.
If that happens I'll look for P"A setup for sell, ...
Falling wedge pattern on ZEC/BTC (Bullish-reversal pattern) backed up by support at 0.017. Looking for a breakout within the next month (Mid to late September)
Those are the 2 scenarios for intraday to look for an intraday position on GBPUSD.
If the price will break the support below, it indicates the price tends to reach the demand
Below, in that case, I'll look for P"A setup of sell position, my target will be the demand
Below which is also a great level for buy position, it is a strong demand.
USD/CAD range is becoming increasingly narrower as we get boxed between ascending trendline support and descending trendline resistance currently around 1.3010 and 1.3135. I'll be looking to trade the break either side this week.