Popular Today
Popular Today
Popular All Time
Charts and Videos
Charts and Videos
101 0 0

risky play, but worth the shot, price hanging on the monthly pivot, selling pressure on obvosc diminishing, rsi oversold. Playable bounce imo off this daily block into breaker above p.s. this is bittrex chart, adjust the difference between bittrex and bitmex premium and just add it, levels the same

JohnnyPurtoy98 JohnnyPurtoy98 USDJPY, 60, Short ,
10 0 0
USDJPY, 60 Short
USDJPY - further bear moves

It looks like the price has moved below this previous resistance level and has bounced. The price had formed a long legged doji as it touched the support and then started to produce bearish candles. The RSI is supporting a bearish movement at the moment. Overall I think the price of this pair would fall in value over the next couple of days. I would keep everyone ...

JohnnyPurtoy98 JohnnyPurtoy98 USDCHF, 180, Short ,
52 0 1
USDCHF, 180 Short
USDCHF - successful bounce

The price has successfully bounce off the broken support, which is now acting as a resistance level. Also, the price has started to form a bearish channel. This indicates over the next few days we are very likely to see bearish moves, this outcome is also preferred by the RSI as it is in a bearish position. I would keep everyone updated on this pair over the ...

56 0 0
BTCUSD, 240 Long
BTC/USD Oversold bounce play

If you would look historically each time RSI hits 20 on the 4h chart we see a bounce playing out I will be buying up some BTC here @ $7,500 to sell at about $7,850 as the target. Placing a stop here is very inconvenient so it's very risky :O

JohnnyPurtoy98 JohnnyPurtoy98 NZDUSD, 240, Long ,
70 0 2
NZDUSD, 240 Long
NZDUSD Breakout?

The price seems like it has managed to breakout the bearish channel it was in, now the price has made its way back down to the broken resistance, which is now acting as a support. If the price bounces off this new support level it is very likely that we could see significant bullish gains from this currency pair. I would keep everyone updated on this pair over the ...

45 0 3

The price seems to be in a steep bullish channel. This price has managed to reach a level which has previously successfully held as a strong resistance level, if the price is able to break this resistance level then we should see substantial bullish gains. But if the resistance level holds this might cause the price to break out the bullish channel, this can lead ...

liam4 liam4 AUDUSD, 240, Long ,
41 0 1
AUDUSD, 240 Long
$AUDUSD bounced possible long, good time to get in

good opportunity for $AUDUSD

wolfstreetswinger wolfstreetswinger DDR, 1D, Long ,
20 0 0
DDR, 1D Long
Liking the possibility of a bounce

red to green action with divergence. I like the possibility for a bounce on this one getting involved just above yesterdays high targeting 7.50+

wolfstreetswinger wolfstreetswinger DS, 1D, Long ,
9 0 0
DS, 1D Long
Red to green holding that 4.50

red to green oversold inside day at support watching for 10%+

winsoar winsoar BTCEUR, 15, Short ,
87 0 1
BTCEUR, 15 Short
Forecast bounce path for bitcoin

The bitcoin price seems to be following this path that I forecast a few days ago still. What do you think?

spascoe92 spascoe92 NZDUSD, D, Short ,
34 0 0
NZD / USD Short

Possible Sell Opportunity

266 0 3
UPDATED: BTCUSDT dead-cat moving down the 10k support

Just a quick update, looks like BTC is about to drop down to the 200D EMA 10K support/resistance on the 8hr chart. Let me know what you think, I'm new to TA. Go easy!

32 0 0
Another deadcat bounce?

Looks like another deadcat bounce to me, what do you think? PS: Be nice, I'm only just entering the TA scene.

27 0 0
Bitcoin, bounce baby!

Small bounce back up? But what happens at 10AM PST (or later) when BCH trading goes live on GDAX?

69 0 2

114.300s resistance has been hit for a 3rd time. I wouldn’t go short just yet until I see a break below the 113.600s support.

Louissuguna Louissuguna EURUSD, D, Long ,
77 4 1

I wanted a break of this support level. But I woke up this morning to see that the price didn't close below. SO, the price could bounce off this support back on course to 1.2. ECB still wants to stop euro growth temporarily, but the markets are dumb and to think like a dumb person, makes me go long. Br-exit talks later. stay Chunese

AdamsSignals AdamsSignals USDCAD, D, Long ,
66 0 1
USD CAD Buy Swing

About to hit the monthly support at 1.26 Broke weekly support heading down to monthly then it may retest or break further and head up could head to the 1.253 level where the impulse break was

vj20_fx vj20_fx GBPAUD, 240, Long ,
37 0 1
GBPAUD, 240 Long
Bounce of Trend

Here we have a simple layout out GBPAUD where I believe price will merely continue trend. I have waited to see if price will bounce of trend and it has on the 1 hour chart which I use for entry points. I will be going long till just beneath the DAILY RES.

Show More Ideas 12
EN English (UK)
EN English
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out