1) Price looks like it is losing momentum, as the bullish candles are getting smaller and smaller.
2) There has also been multiple touches of this downward trendline
3) The RSI is also coming to the overbought area as well as divergerence
I personally will be looking for the ascending trendline to break with potentially a retest before entering
This is a good...
1] Price has broken massive horizontal support
2] It came back up for a retest to the key zone however it has rejected.
3] Price has been moving with momentum to the downside for about 6 days
1] If price breaks the upward neckline, this may comfirm movement downwards to the next support
Risk to reward is roughly 3.2R
For my free shorter term...
1) Price has been in a general upward trend since AUGUST. #trendtrader
2) Price has been moving within this upward channel and has come to the bottom of this channel. Therefore expecting a reversal.
3) It did briefly wick past the channel, however the buyers may have come in as there is also horizontal support just below this channel.
SL is placed below the...
Price closed below the daily 200EMA and 4HR 200EMA and is below the daily pivot point. Expecting price to continue in the downtrend Weekly S1 which is also the physiological level at 8800 and potentially on to S2 at 8740. Watch for a potential retrace back to Weekly Pivot and 55EMA if price fails to break lower than 8850.
Short at 8850 with TP1 at...
Between 3rd Sept and 5th Sept, price failed to make to a higher high, while macd displace a lower high signalling bearish divergence. Expecting a move down to the 200EMA, Weekly S1, 75 fib at 1.057. Would look to re-evaluate price once it reaches this zone to see if price continue up or drop lower.
Short at 1.065 with a target of 1.057 and then...
Price currently retracing to the 17.50 which is the 200EMA, Daily S2/Weekly S1 and 68.5 fib level. Expecting a bounce up off these levels and move to between Daily R3/Weekly R1 at 19.20.
Long at 17.50 with target at the top of Weekly R1 at 19.20.
Price is currently setting up a new trendline and is expected to retrace back to this line at around 1.22 which is also the 38 Fib, Weekly Price Pivot and 4HR 55EMA, before continuing upwards to weekly R2 at 1.238. Expecting a triangle formation with initial resistance at Weekly R2/Daily R1.
Long at 1.22 with an initial TP at 1.245.
Price is currently squeezed between Daily Pivot/Weekly S1 and EAM20 on the H4, expecting a push to daily R2, 50EAM, 50 fib and test of previous resistance level at 9850 from the underside before a drop down to daily S3 at 9200.
Watch for a break of the daily pivot level as price may just break lower to daily S2 and trade in a sideways range.
Last week XAG price bounced off 20EMA, 50Fibs, mid bollenger band and daily Price pivot on the 4H chart. Price is now moving in a upward channel/along a trend line. Expecting a continuation move up to the daily R3 level at just above 18.90, but below psychological 19.00 level.
Watch for the a break of the trend line, move below mid Bollenger Band...
eurnzd was in this consolidation period for a while now but there was some big moves on 4hr chart that I took notice of. Price rejected daily trendline and made a bear flag which worked and than price made another correctional move followed by a rising wedge which gives me 2 confirmations that markets are going go...
euraud daily shows a channel. 4hr and 1hr shows a smaller channel within daily channel. 15 min shows all the correctional moves and where price will move likely.
waiting for price to make another correctional phase so I can enter.
daily chat shows price consolidating in a triangle so I went into the 4hr/1hr and saw price rejecting yellow trendline.
Price then made a double top so waiting for breakout and retest to confirm trend.
AUDUSD buy set up -
Market currently on a down trend on a Daily and 4hr time frame. However on 4hr market shape has indicated a falling wedge.
Which is a sign of a potential reversal coming up. Looking at the market to break out from 4hr resistance trend line and to go up to Dialy resistance.
However if that fails the next reversal will be at daily support of...
NZDCHF buy set up -
Buy from daily zone (blue) up to resistance trend line. Support trend line is currently favouring Daily zone in terms of entry. Going back in histroy Daily zone holds quite well with numerous touches making it a very good support area.
usd/gbp seems to create a divergences as well has creating LH's and LL's on the 4hr timeframe.
Waiting for price to create another LH so I can enter short at that moment. The reason I've placed my trade there is because 50 ma holds that level very well so I am hoping that price reaches 50 ma and drops.