Summary of technical analysis on the USD/JPY:
- Fib(0) changed to 106.957 high of 10:00 candle
- Stophunting session to grab the selling liquidity
- Temporary long ('short squeeze') & then short
- Swing is overextended to the upside
- RSI pullback to probe above the 70
- Extremely low volume for a new high
Summary of current technical analysis for the USD/JPY pair on the 4-hour chart:
- 70 resistance on the RSI with bearish divergence
- extremely low volume to the upside
- major resistance level on the monthly fibonacci
- perceived bullish exhaustion
- swing-high fibonacci 0 holding
- +1.91% from swing-low fibonacci 1
If you enjoy this analysis, give it a like and...
Price has confirmed a higher high, we are now going to sit and be patient until a higher low is formed before going long, preferably out entry would be at the 50 fib level as we have a few confluences here, such as a structure level which price has respected previously, and we will be interacting with the 50EMA. Need to wait for a confirmation candlestick if we do...
So if you go back and look at the EURUSD trade we was looking at to sell! 1st mistake was not seeing the daily trend!
Thankfully we did not enter the EURUSD Sell trade as it went passed our trendline! but that's no excuse! This published chart here is what we should have been looking at! We missed out on 5%+ good RR!!!
We will try not make that...
*All analysis for this was completed on the 4H time frame*
Drew my fib levels from HL to HH of the bullish push. The bearish momentum over those past two days from EU seems to possibly be consolidating in the 61.8 fib region of the chart, noticing this allowed me to see the potential bullish Trend line off the 61.8 fib level. However, this could also be a...