Bearish Cycle in the Market
1) "market maker spread" is the maximum and minimum of the initial channel. This is usually 25-50 pips high.
2) "Stop Hunt" usually consists of three movements that can occur in a short time.
Three impulses will be marked on the "live" candle.
The end of the stop hunt results in the extreme value (LOD) of the cycle and gives the first...
HOW TO TRADE MARKET STRUCTURE
1) WE CAN SEE THAT USDCAD HAS BEEN IN AN UPTREND MAKING HIGHER HIGHS & HIGH LOWS. THIS IS DISPLAYED WITH THE A-B-C-D MOVEMENTS
2) AT 'C' WE REACHED A KEY RESISTANCE ZONE AT 1.42500 RESULTING IN THE NEXT PHASE OF THE UPTREND TO CREATE A NEW HIGHER LOW AT D
3) AT 'D' USDCAD BEGINS THE NEXT PHASE OF OVERALL UPTREND AND ATTEMPTS TO...
Bitcoin's main trend is upward. Which formed the ascending channel .
Always trade with the trend. Decide in which trend you are trading and on which timeframe. Decide on strategy and risk management.
Your first enemy is a lack of experience and knowledge. Your second enemy is greed and a sense of lost profits.
You always have time to make money, the market...