Charts, signals and indicators
Above we have the weekly chart for XVGBTC . The weekly chart is good because you get a bigger/better picture of what is happening with this asset.
- The last indicator at the bottom is the . You can see how it is curving up from "oversold", the white space at the bottom. Notice also how XVGBTC price increased and this indicator only moved a little. With several months of retrace and the finally 'waking up', it is time for Verge to generate us some funds.
- is good this week, the highest since April. April is when Verge had its last run up.
- The TD Sequential went on a full negative 9 count. Weekly candle closes today and a new count starts.
- The general chart structure shows clearly that there is plenty of room for Verge to move up, but there isn't that much space left to go down. Verge retraced all the way back to December 2017 levels.
If you want to take a closer look we can take a look at the , come with me, let's do this:
- Here you can see the the last two days, great , which is a sign of a "wake UP".
- The has been the highest since April.
- Astonishing on the .
- as well and everything basically.
- These are still early signals though, we need to break and close above EMA50 (magenta line) to signal additional strength.
- Very low risk, high potential rewards...
- This is an easy trade for us. All we have to do is the following: Buy, hold/wait, sell on target... ENJOY THE PROFITS. That is all it takes.
Trade instructions for Alan Masters followers
Buy in: 0.00000230 - 0.00000260
Targets for Alan Masters followers
Note: Additional targets available to Alan Masters Trades PREMIUM supporters.
Stop loss: Close below 220 satoshis (0.00000220 btc ) on the weekly time frame.
Capital allocation: 5-10%.
I TRUST: I AM TAKING THE NEXT STEP
This morning I woke up, I knew it, I had the feeling that my life would change.
It was a difficult moment, but it has been like this for longer than what I want to accept.
So I fill myself up with courage and put a painful but beautiful smile on my face.
I tell my mom and loved ones... "I am ready, I trust, I am taking the next step!"
- We have EMA100 (dark blue) acting as resistance. This is the next level we need to break to continue our climb up (261 satoshis).
- We have EMA10 (light blue) acting as support.
You can feel free to buy in anytime you want.
- Higher low on the daily time frame.