Ripple ( XRPBTC ) is moving with lots of force and momentum and grew in price over 150% in just a couple of days.
We spotted the action at the early beginning and gave a last target of 0.000111. XRPBTC went to reach a peak price of 0.000117, so we hit it pretty close, and so it started to retrace.
Let's see the different support levels that we can use to enter a position with XRPBTC and the resistance (targets) levels at which we can sell for profits.
Trade instructions for XRPBTC
Buy in: 0.000069 - 0.000074
(Wait for retrace to enter)
Stop loss: Close below 0.000063 on the daily candle.
Note: This is a trade by request. This does not follow my usual trade strategy.
(1) Here we spotted the action for XRPBTC early on:
(2) And here I mention where we would find support:
YOUR SUPPORT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!
Overall the whole retrace is looking very healthy.
Give it time...
Here is the chart:
- Bear volume has been low throughout the retrace.
- We found support around 0.382 Fib. level.
- My suggested main support remains intact, which is 0.000066 - 0.000068, now supported by EMA100 as well.
- Looks like we need more sideways.
- Please allow time for this trade to develop.
Patience is key.
(1) 0.0000925 * Target hit *
You can read my updates here:
These are analysis, not trade calls.
My trades start with and we are doing really good.
We have bet sizing, stop loss, targets, capital allocation and much more.
We aim for low risk and high reward.
More trades and analysis will always be made available.
Your support is highly appreciated.