Ripple ( XRPBTC ) is moving with lots of force and momentum and grew in price over 150% in just a couple of days.
We spotted the action at the early beginning and gave a last target of 0.000111. XRPBTC went to reach a peak price of 0.000117, so we hit it pretty close, and so it started to retrace.
Let's see the different support levels that we can use to enter a position with XRPBTC and the resistance (targets) levels at which we can sell for profits.
Trade instructions for XRPBTC
Buy in: 0.000069 - 0.000074
(Wait for retrace to enter)
Stop loss: Close below 0.000063 on the daily candle.
Note: This is a trade by request. This does not follow my usual trade strategy.
(1) Here we spotted the action for XRPBTC early on:
(2) And here I mention where we would find support:
YOUR SUPPORT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED!
Overall the whole retrace is looking very healthy.
Give it time...
Here is the chart:
- Bear volume has been low throughout the retrace.
- We found support around 0.382 Fib. level.
- My suggested main support remains intact, which is 0.000066 - 0.000068, now supported by EMA100 as well.
- Looks like we need more sideways.
- Please allow time for this trade to develop.
Patience is key.
(1) 0.0000925 * Target hit *
You can read my updates here: