I took a sell at 1808 with stop loss at 1812.50
If price breaks 1812.50 it could still be as the high is at 1818, but it could be capped by the descending (blue line on the chart).
I might try and sell again if that happens, but I don't want to sell from here with 100+ pip sl.
But if it does break we could also get a retest of 1812 before continuing up so I'm waiting to see what happens and make a decision then.
For free gold signals follow me on Telegram t.me/goldtradesignals