Basically, it's based on recognising the rotation in the market between stage 1,2 3 and 4 - instead of inserting loads of waffle about it check out this link - https://the7circles.uk/stan-weinsteins-s...
So going by Stan’s rules in relation to this stock I get:
1. General Market shows an uptrend.
2. The present best performing weekly groups are Technology Services, Electronic Technology and Non-Energy Materials – GGB is in Non-Energy Materials
3. Yep, got a list and will post the best as they come up to near stage 2
4. This stock has no overhead resistance nearby; it has poked at the present resistance at 76 and has now poked through this . Support is around 60.
5. Mansfield – relative to the S&P 500 the share price has shown better strength than the market. The sector has also shown to the market too.
6. has more than double in recent weeks.
7. I have a limit order for 82.5 with a stop at 71.5, at half my proposed position.
This is the second stock filling stans requirements I have found. Last one is here GGB-Stan-Weinstien-early-stage-two/