OANDA:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
I'm gonna wait for it to see if it goes past the purple line then maybe sell to the 110.9 then see what happens from there but I wouldn't get in yet personally
Comment: so price did brake above blue line, like I thought it might it looks like it has put in a v formation now from price 112 to price 110.6 back to 112 so we should possibly see 1 last try of the low then a possible reversal but will have to wait and see going to wait yet before I get in see if price goes back to 112 then I may get in down to 111 to be safe and see what happens from there
Trade closed manually: Finally got an opportunity I got in at:
and Closed at:
want to go and relax now so I closed it manually if it was earlier I would of let it run longer


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter