Option A: price could respect the daily region and drop until 4h , if breaks the we continue down for a couple of hundred pips.
Option B: price could break the daily region and continue up until Daily , and we wait for a and candle confirmation to enter short. If break the Daily we continue the movement until 113.000 region
Option C: Wait for a deep pullback, and if breaks the 4hr we continue short until next .
Remember the Candle is the last/main confirmation to enter a trade!!!