USDCAD Pulls Back to Support

FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
Last post: June 22nd. See chart.

Review: Price was suggesting indecision and a possible pullback in the bull trend back to retest resistance-turned-support.

Update: Price did indeed pullback and is today suggesting a possible I B setup.

Conclusion: We will wait for the daily closing price and then let our community know if a pullback setup is appropriate or we need to wait for the BO.

Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave them below. Give us the thumbs up if you share our sentiments!

Sublime Trading
@ishwor7, We recommend staying away from any form of trading that involves lower timeframes. It is inconsistent, stressful, time consuming and no where near as profitable as advertised unless you over risk. And that will eventually lead to a blown account. Slow, steady and thinking long-term using compound growth will return you life changing profit on your account.
What is an IB setup?
@NadineHe, IB stands for Inside Bar and is when the current bar is totally inside the previous bar. It can be used as an entry for a pullback when at S/R. I will post more on this in our community.
EN English (UK)
EN English
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Send feedback Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out