TechnicalAnalyst
Short

FTSE 100 Daily Chart. Dec 20, 2018

TVC:UKX   FTSE 100 Index
111 views
3
111 0
https://uk.tradingview.com/chart/U03iSVf...

The FTSE 100 Daily Chart for Dec 20, 2018 has revealed a falling wedge pattern formation. It is usually a sign that we are getting to the bottom of market price action. It is classically a reversal pattern. But there are no guarantees. An upside breakout is most likely (75% chance). A downside breakout is less likely (25% chance) but it can happen.

My advice is to wait for a decisive break out before taking or modifying action. I am currently short. The symmetrical triangle that was formed on December 05, 2018 broke down and forced me into a short position. With an upside breakout, I will close my short position and go long. With a downside break out, I will continue my short position.
EN English (UK)
EN English
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out