Tesla need extra booster to move forward and she will

I will be looking to get into this the next few days if the price able to break 1025 level. i believe if we do see any selling pressure price as refer to TCT momentum as long as able to maintain above 50% should be ok. TCT Intersect actually gave extra hope that price by today will marched to test again 1025 that been tested before. The Meg show hot money still in accumulation phase. Tesla personally my target if able to break 1040 This will be a very long hold as we know bears jump out of windows and bulls take the stairs up !! so I will be buying outright as not to pay fee's for holding it short. Welcome 1150. New channel always refer to new a be a u ti ful life.


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out