How to create your first price note 📝
1. Select the tool from the Annotation Tools panel. This is the same place where you find the Text tool.
2. Place two anchor points. The first point sets the price, and the second one is the coordinates of the price label.
3. Add text to appear along the Price Note by opening the settings dialog by double-clicking on the note. You can also change the line and text colors from the settings dialog.
Use keyboard shortcuts when working with Price Note!
1. Press Ctrl (Windows) or command ⌘ (Mac) while placing a point so that the point is drawn to the nearest symbol value. This keyboard shortcut turns on your Magnet.
2. Press the Shift key while placing a point to set the slope of the line in multiples of 45 degrees. Pro tip: this is especially helpful for placing Price Notes at perfect angles. Perfect angles = beautiful chart. 🎨
We hope you enjoy this new drawing tool. By the way, the chart above shows Bitcoin Dominance, S&P 500 , and Tesla . We've placed price notes as examples for each symbol. Feel free share to share any charts you make with a Price Note below in the comments.
Please also share any questions or feedback below. Thanks for reading.