My position in Silver Bull is hoovering at break even point (@0.090), but I am patient.
Silver is also showing signs of weakness at the current moment, but as I said before a consolidation is well deserved after the rally silver has had together with the gold price these last months.
Silver Bull could potentially dribble lower, but I don't see a retest of previous low at (@0.035) if that happens... I'll be looking to exiting the trade to find a new entry price.
The target I'm looking for with the help of my Fibonacci tools is around (@0.065ish), but anything can happen in trading... we'll just have to wait and see.
I'll keep you posted...
Wish you all a great week ahead
The stock is not doing much at the moment as the silver price is consolidating. Maybe we'll see the silver price going sideways into the new year, but we'll have to wait and see.
I'll keep you posted.
I'm still long.
As silver price is going higher with gold we could expect a sudden take off in price of Silver Bull, but patience is key.
Have a great day...