CEO is turning to tech to turn things around and seems very switched on. Has worked as a manager in McDonald's and has been CEO of PizzaExpress and then CEO of Wagamama.
- Moving into healthier but with fast food speed
- Shorter queues
- Mobile ordering coming soon
- Home delivery is a wildcard that may improve sales
- Burgers are still not the best
- Still a stigma of dirty food (McDonald's isn't cool)
- A lot of fast food competition
- Gross margins improving
- Revenue decreasing
McDonald's operates worldwide, but is most popular in western countries.
- A ranging from 150.30 to 154.81. This zone is formed by a combination of multiple and important moving averages in multiple time frames.
- A ranging from 155.15 to 156.28. This zone is formed by a combination of multiple and important moving averages in multiple time frames.
- Resistance @159.08 from a horizontal line in the daily time frame.
- An entry @156.29. This is a Buy Stop order right above the .
- An exit @151.76. This is a Stop Loss order right below the 10 day low.
- The worst case loss on the trade is limited to 4.53 points, which is 2.90%.
- When investing 25.00% of your capital in this trade, your total portfolio risk will be 0.72%.