After reaching a peak on the 6th January, Litecoin ( LTCBTC ) has been on a full retrace. On the way down, it has been breaking support after support until the price starting to flatten out.
Here are the different signals that are pointing to "support found" for LTC:
- LTCBTC has retraced all the way to .786 of the Fib. retracement tool, which is an important .
- EMA200, EMA300 and MA200 all were able to sustain the drop so far.
- After these moving averages lines and fib. levels were tested, we have a slight increase in green .
- I can also see a break above EMA10 with a full green candle, which is .
- There is spotted on the and .
- This is a good set up for a trade.
What's your take on Litecoin's next move?
Do you believe it will go up or continue consolidating sideways?
Or you believe Litecoin will go down?
Please let me know in the comments section below.
Thanks a lot for your continued support.
Thanks for the comment.