I was BUY at 180 and it went to the 185 on friday, it was good, but it suddenly fall to the 172.
I'm losing money now, If the price will go up again it would be ok, but I'm not sure of it and confusing.
You told me to set a s/l at 176-177 but unfortunately I didn't and I regret it.
Now, what is your suggestion. Do I have to cut it on monday or do I have to wait more?
I think I can endure 168-170 but if the price go under 168, it is very dangerous to me.
I always thank you, adrian.