In this situation, it is best to focus on the trendline. A fall of the asset price below the trendline will signify a pullback for ICX. Orders to buy the asset should be placed in close proximity to the trendline with a Stop Loss as a safety just below it.
Use the GRID Bot by 3Commas to place ICX long orders closer to the uptrend line and marked buy zones. To do so, simply follow the steps below:
- Head over to the GRID Bot by choosing it from the main menu in your 3Commas account;
- Select the USDT Market and the ICX/USDT pair;
- In the GRID Bot tab, go to the Manual strategy settings;
- Set the upper limit price to $1.50 and the lower limit price to $0.75;
- Number of grid lines: 10;
- Set the quantity per grid parameter according to the amount you wish to spend on each trade;
- Click the Create button.