- 'they' don't want a deal, UK international
banking assets jump 10-20% on a devaluation.
- Thats a revaluation of £100bn-£200bn
onto UK banks books.
- Then all the short seller positions
Then banking deregulation
- We even avoid the EU tax cutdown law in Jan 2020
- Borish Johnson reiterates UK is leaving the EU on 31st October
- EU will take cue from Dublin, who have already said
- First EU take on the deal is "cannot be serious";
"if this is the final offer then it is no deal"
- EU Lawmaker Lamberts says 'this does not bode well'
seems to be seeking a no-deal Brexit and wants to
blame the EU for this
However it was then announced that the EU is not about to make a bold offer to allow Stormont to exit part of the Brexit withdrawal agreement (Guardian's Rankin citing EU sources)