Im waiting for a candle to enter the 'termination zone'. However, it cannot touch the top (this would discount the pattern as a head n shoulders, and could signal trend continuation or a ).
We also see these major levels of support that backs up my idea.
Once these two key rules have been met, await a signal- this could be a red candle. *I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE AN EXPERT. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Id love to hear your thoughts
As far as this head and shoulders pattern im still waiting for the market to push into the highlighted zone followed by a signal from the bears. I would not enter the trade unless I see this confirmation. As I haven't seen much in favour of this movement so far, Im thinking it would be better to hold off on this sell and wait for a breakout of the 1.374 level and buy into the trend continuation? What you think?
Appreciate the comment. Im still in the early days of learning and any feedback is always welcome:)
Do you think I should enter 2 sells (small lot size) with 2 TPs at 1.36343 and another at 1.353 or something in case it breaks the first level of resistance? I dont expect the market to push that low tho tbh
Im thinking of Buying once it breaks out of 1.374 but that could be later next week I think.
Appreciate the support.