FX:GBPUSD   British Pound / U.S. Dollar
GBP/USD is currently in a broadening wedge formation. On Friday, price retested the daily 200EMA and, again, was rejected. Next test of support will be the 13EMA (blue line) which I feel will hold.

I recommend staying out of the GBP market due to the Brexit outcome potentially being released this week. This market will be high volatility , high risk and high reward.

I'm not trading this market until a solid Brexit decision has been made.
Oct 16
Comment: Price tested the support level as expect and gave strong bullish pressure. The daily 200EMA will be the tipping point and first major resistance. I think a strong Brexit deal is what will take us past the resistance and give us a fresh bull move.

Be cautious as this market could swing wildly.

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out