- The British Pound is advancing against the American Dollar simultaneously in senior and junior ascending channels, where the latter represents a rebound of the currency exchange rate from the lower trend-line of the dominant formation.
- In the last hours of Monday’s trading session the pair made a second rebound from the bottom edge of the junior channel.
- For this reason, the rest of the week the rate is expected to spend in the gradual climb to the top.
- However, in order to do that, it will have to bypass a combination of the 20- and 100-period SMAs as well as the monthly PP at 1.3084.
- Without a proper impulse provided by fundamental events the Pound might at this for some time.
- Aggregate technical indicators supports this possibility by sending neutral and even sell signals.
Check out our trading platform: