- broken mid-March 2020 but quickly retraced, finding resistance at 135.268 level.
- This also held around late September 2019.
- In between this price range, the 130.581 price level is also of interest, having acted as both a resistance and support in mid-August and early October respectively.
- Price recently moving in a beginning around the 1st May.
- May be likely that GBP/JPY is seeking to restest the longstanding support around the 126.661 level.
- Considering the previous effect of the 130.581 level, it might be worth holding out to see how the price reacts to this level in the coming days.
- If we see a large rebound and breakout of the , the idea is void.
- A break of this level and possible retest could be a sure sign that GBP/JPY will reach for the the previous support around 126.661.
This is my first published analysis so feel free to critique and share your own ideas and opinions - I would love to hear them!