GJ has also failed to break this for the past few days, so ask yourself this. IF IT CANT GO UP, IT MUST GO.........
1-Wait for break of .
2-Wait for retest on the 4hr
3-Wait for 4hr confirmation candle at retest point
4-Enter sells with a tight stop loss and correct risk management.
Now look at my plan it is specific and price did exactly 1-3.
1-Did we get a break of support? YES
2-Did we get a retest? YES
3-Did we get a key candle on lower frame? YES absolutely
there was no reason to not enter, if anything you would have had a 30pip stoploss. but reward was great and as you can see price came down to next support where it also gave me confirmation to exit as we got a rejection candle and a key candle. at this point your stops should be in profit anyways. always make your trade risk free the moment you get a chance